Service Providers Terms of Agreement
To be listed on MainlineInspection.com, all service providers agree to the following terms:
- The inclusion of a company as a service provider associated with Mainline Inspection Services will be permitted by referral/invitation and interview only.
- Service providers represent and warrant to Mainline Inspection Services that they have all required insurance, bonding, state licensing and workers’ compensation coverage.
- All price quotes provided to customers of Mainline Inspection Services will be offered in good faith—assuring honest and fair estimates for services to be provided.
- Services provided to customers of Mainline Inspection Services are to be completed in a timely and professional manner—the contractor agrees to return all phone calls/emails and to show up for all appointments as scheduled. Should an appointment need to be cancelled and/or rescheduled for any reason, the service provider agrees to contact customers as soon as possible to do so.
- All work performed for customers of Mainline Inspection Services is to be guaranteed by the Service Provider.